The leaves rustle quietly in the rain forest. The waves quietly approach, then draw back, seemingly hesitant to disturb the peaceful shore. This is sanctuary. This is Kamana.
Nestled between an old growth rainforest and the gentle Nabasan Bay, Kamana Sanctuary offers shelter from the hectic noise and the frantic pace of the city. Every modern comfort has been thoughtfully provided in each room, to ensure only one thing- that you leave refreshed, recharged.
How to Get There?
1. From Subic-Tipo Expressway, enter Subic Bay and head towards Subic Bay International Airport.
2. From Subic Bay International Airport, follow the main road leading towards Nabasan wharf.
3. From the main road, look out for the turn-off towards Nabasan.
4. Turn right into the road leading to Nabasan, and follow the road to the right.
5. This road will lead you to your ultimate destination, Kamana Sanctuary, which is at the end of the road.